Gail Hochreiter: 083-309-2983 | hochreiter@mweb.co.za

Rates

Rates & Tariffs

Rates are quoted per day for the house (max. 6 persons)

High Season 2019 (October to April – excluding Peak Season period): R4387.00

Low Season 2019 (May to September): R3500.00

Peak Season 2019/2020 (15 December 2019 to 15 January 2020 inclusive): R6016.00

High Season 2020 (October to April – excluding Peak Season period): R4650.00

Low Season 2020 (May to September): R3710.00

Peak Season 2020/2021 (15 December 2020 to 15 January 2021 inclusive): R6377.00

High Season 2021 (October to April – excluding Peak Season period): R5115.00

Low Season 2021 (May to September): R4081.00

Peak Season 2021/2022 (15 December 2021 to 15 January 2022 inclusive): R7014.00

 

Terms and Conditions:

We require a 30% non-refundable deposit in order to secure a booking. The remaining 70% is payable 6 weeks before arrival. We accept all credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express) as well as payment via www.paypal.com. Credit Card payments can be made through our secure Nedbank Internet portal.

A refundable “breakages/loss” deposit is required (between R2000 and R5000, depending on the length of stay). This deposit is kept in trust and reimbursed, latest, one week after departure, following a satisfactory inventory count. The breakages deposit is payable together with your 70% final payment.

Ours is a non-smoking establishment and we do ask you to sign our non-smoking agreement (which forms part of our Client Information form).

Child Policy:

Felsensicht Holiday Home is ideal for a family holiday and we welcome children. We have a camp cot with mattress and bedding for your little one should he/she be less than 2 years of age. We do ask, however, that parents take responsibility for managing their children whilst staying at Felsensicht.

Cancellation Policy:

30% deposit paid is not refundable if booking is cancelled.

70% final payment will be refunded if a new booking replaces the cancelled one. If a new booking only partly replaces the cancelled booking, a pro rata refund will be given.